How do I know I'm
eligible for this program?
It's quite simple actually!
You need to be less than 26 years of age as on 01.06.2019
You need to be a Full Time Graduate with a minimum graduation percentage of 55%
You should not have any relatives working with HDFC Bank
You should not have any pending legal cases in any court of law
What I need to
do to get selected?
Ace the Online Assessment covering following sections:
Logical & Quantitative Ability
As part of the selection process, all candidates are expected to clear an online assessment, for which they need to pay an assessment fee of Rs. 550/- which will be collected directly by Aspiring Minds Pvt. Ltd. and no part of such fee is being collected by or on behalf of HDFC Bank.
This fee is purely for the purpose of the services provided by Aspiring Minds Pvt. Ltd. in connection with assessment and in no way guarantees selection for the Future Bankers Program or employment with HDFC Bank.
3 Steps to get you ready:
We know preparing for interviews can be intimidating. Here are a few areas that you may want to read up on so that you can make the most of this opportunity to be a part of HDFC Bank.
- Industry Awareness
- Knowledge about the Indian Economy
- Know-how on the functioning of a Bank
- Knowledge on HDFC Bank
- General awareness & current affairs
But that’s not enough. We are looking for enthusiastic, young and dynamic minds who have:
- Strong Communication Skills
- Willingness to learn
- Sales Orientation
- Relationship Building Skills
- Goal Orientation
Please make sure you carry the below documents when you go for your interview:
- Updated resume copy
- Original PAN Card
- Original education certificates (consolidated marksheets / pass certificate(s)/ degree certificates)
Lastly, if you’d like to ace your interview, you may want to make sure that you are:
- Immaculately dressed in formals
- Punctual at each step of the process
- Carrying copies of your Resume along
- Confident in your approach
- Transparent in your interactions
Terms & Conditions
of the Course
- Meeting the eligibility criteria for the course is not negotiable
- Candidates who are shortlisted for the Future Bankers Program are expected to pay a sum of Rs. 10,000/- as "Caution Deposit" to Manipal Academy directly. Details of this will be shared with candidates via e-mail. The terms of the “Caution Deposit” is subject to independent contract between the candidate and Manipal Academy.
- Candidates who are shortlisted for the HDFC Bank Future Bankers Program are expected to pay a sum of Rs. 10,000/- as "Caution Deposit" to Manipal Academy directly. Details of this will be shared with candidates via e-mail. The terms of the "Caution Deposit" is subject to independent contract between the candidate and Manipal Academy. This amount of Caution Deposit will serve as an intent to join the HDFC Bank Future Bankers Program and will be refunded by Manipal Academy to all candidates after successful completion of the 1st semester to the satisfaction of HDFC Bank. This sum is being charged directly by Manipal Academy and does not guarantee employment with HDFC Bank. HDFC Bank does not make any representation with respect to the Caution Deposit or refund thereof.
- In case candidates pays the “Caution Deposit” and does not join the Future Bankers Program, the same will not be refunded to the candidate by Manipal Academy.
- The assessment fee is being charged from the candidates by Aspiring Minds and is solely for the purpose of attempting the AMCAT Assessment This fee does not guarantee employment with HDFC Bank
- Travel Cost to and fro for the Personal Interview location to be borne by the applicants
- Candidates are expected to ensure that all information submitted as a part of the eligibility requirement is accurate
- The required fee is to be paid to Manipal University and no other agency at the time of admission
- Candidates are advised to abide by Manipal University’s Code of Conduct
- All course requirements as specified by Manipal University need to be fulfilled
- Internship performance will be assessed based on suitable recommendation from the mentor assigned by the bank
- The final placement with respect to the role or location will be at the sole discretion of the bank
- No vendor, agency or individual has been authorized to charge any fee for the purpose of admission in to the program
- HDFC Bank reserves the right to make any changes to the program/process at their discretion